One of my favorite online stores is LTD Commodities. You can get very high end looking items, gifts for that person who has it all, and children’s items they can play and still hold together! LOVE LOVE LOVE their Holiday decor so check their site out here! This week they have children’s fun as the deal of the week!
Rue lala is designed with different types of boutiques. From mens, womens, childrens, to household, even travel categories you will find multiple boutiques with daily sales. Right now in the Red Jacket Boutique you can find this women’s tshirt for 19.90… that’s a great deal! Make it a gift or keep it for yourself or even buy 2! Sign up to join their email list! It’s a great site to follow!
I hope you are familiar, but if you are not TwinCitiesLive is a great show. It airs on Channel 5 from 3pm-4pm Monday thru Friday. This show is fashion, music, health, along with finding bargains and digging up celebrity dirt! It is a great show for the local Minneapolis/St.Paul market. DVR if you can’t watch it live, but if you can they hand out giveaways over the phone and the big giveaways will even happen at your front door, ex trips to Mexico or Moms Spa Day! Channel 5, along with KS95, and the talk 107.1 are all spokespersons for this show. If you are a Lillians fan, Elizabeth Reis, will be often wearing their items, and she will show her day to day attire on the TCL facebook page. Want to check it out now, go here! Happy Watching!!
All You Magazine is a great way to find some extra savings! A monthly magazine, which you can purchase at your local Walmart or subscribe to be mailed to your house, is full of coupons, savings tips, health columns, and inexpensive decorating ideas. You will love, love, love this magazine and their online site is quite phenomenal too and you can find that here. Punch in your local zip code and find easy access coupons. They have some great holiday deals right now. Buy 12 issues for 1.66 a piece that’s 33% percent off, and a 2nd gift for 1.46 an issue that’s a 41% percent savings! So buy for 2 friends or buy one for yourself and one for another it’s the gift that keeps on giving!
This may be a recap for some people or a brand new idea for others. Printable coupons have broughten new heights to the coupon market. Most stores accept online coupons, some may not, reason being there was a wave of fraudulant coupons at one time. If you don’t get the Sunday paper or if you want to add some coupons to your collection these sites are handy: Coupons.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com! Even your local stores may have coupons right on their online sites. Our local stores including Target,Cashwise, Coborns,Cubfoods,and Rainbowfoods often have great deals, not just general coupons but store coupons as well. Make sure you check your favorite brand sites. Did you know brands such as Pillsbury or Nestle have coupons handy right on their sites, so take a look at your favorite store and your favorite brands you may have some extra savings right under your finger tips and you didn’t even know it!
The sites I am going to post are excellent for fast gifts for that person that has it all, a spa day for yourself, a day at a photographers at an inexpensive price. It’s up to you but don’t miss out these great deal sites:
1. Restaurant.com Purchase a night out for yourself or give as gifts. These deals start over at the beginning of the month so if you know of a popular hot spot it might go quick. At the end of the month most certificates go 80 off, this is a great way to try something new without throwing all your money at them.
2. Groupon.com This site offers daily deals at 50 percent off, sometimes lower. So if there is a spa day on there, don’t feel guilty about pampering yourself you deserve it!
3. LivingSocial.com At living social you can find deals for the whole family…. nights out, a family day of fun, or even fitness deals… this is also a daily site.
4. DailyMinneapolis.com At Daily Minneapolis you can find the breakdown of deals in your area, which makes it easier to locate, but also from places you would not ordinarily find deals from!
There are many ways you can shop from home and save money. Items can range from diapers to even coffee delivered to your front door… Here are three of my favorite sites and how to use them:
1. Amazon.com- now many people may not know this but you don’t have to pay tax on Amazon (yeah buddy!) Also an Amazon fact you may not know is that you can send coupons to the sellers, wowsas! Already great prices, items in bulk, and coupons too! Jackpot…. and pay attention to the super saver shipping bonus, many items that equal up to 25 dollars apply!
2. ShopAtHome.com- I would recommend putting the toolbar up, this will pop up during visits to stores you may have already been shopping at online. It will then show you coupon codes, some you may use online, some in stores, along with restaurants, and other useful tidbits from ShopatHome, along with cash back opportunities!
3. Boxtops4education- this is a great way to shop online while supporting your school of choice. Ebox tops are granted through the select shopping sites… they even offer great deals and percentages off to the boxtop users.
Well I hope you find some of these sites useful and don’t forget them now while you are doing your holiday shopping this year!
Woot is a once a day daily deal site, but they have 6 categories. The main woot (which odds are its electronics), kids woot, sell out woot, wine woot, tshirt woot, and now the home woot! Today’s home woot I love you can choose between two of these designer lamps for 34.99… woot’s shipping is always 5 dollars. So head on over here!
If you have never heard of Ten Thousand Villages I would highly recommend it… They are a fair trade retailer from original home accents to jewelry! Their clearance section is excellent and right now if you enter the code CB2RETURNS at checkout you can receive an extra 25 percent off! Check out this angel normally 6.00 now on sale for 4.00 after discount 3.00. Put it in a gift basket for that teacher, mailman, or hairdresser!
Love, love, love Target daily deals! You can spot these here! These items will have free shipping and sometimes 40 to 60 percent off. Do you have the Bieber fever? Well you are in luck if you do… send this guy to the one you love or keep that little Biebs for yourself…