Today I am showing my current coupon organization! My method’s having certainly changed since I started 4 years ago! Coupons have changed and so has my lifestyle! I think this easy peasy method can work for anyone on the go!
I have started to cut out only the coupons my family will use or that I THINK we will use! I love my Thirty-One Fold It Up Organizer for my overall organization.
I keep the Procter and Gamble coupon inserts whole. I am a big P&G shopper :0 I keep Target printables and other misc printables in the middie compartment. I put store coupons in the right pocket.
I also have my coupon divider that I have separated into the following catergories.
1. Breads, Breakfast, and Beverages.
2. Foods including snacks, dinners, and anything edible.
3. Households. Ex. detergents, toilet paper, etc.
4. Personals. Ex. Makeup, medicines, other personals!
5. Baby/Kid- You know the drill.
6. More Target coupons…
Here is the video I put up on my YouTube Channel